If you haven’t heard, there’s a new and exciting opportunity available to aspiring startup founders at TheTechWarrior Disrupt in San Francisco on October 18-20. Called the Startup Battlefield 200, it is packed with benefits and capabilities.
Here’s the thing – it’s a time-sensitive application process and you only have until July 31 to be considered. TheTechWarrior will vet each application and then select a cohort of the top 200 startups.
We started accepting applications in April and competition is already fierce. But don’t let that stop you. Here are six very good reasons to sign up for the Startup Battlefield 200 (SBF 200).
1. Full, Free Access to Disrupt: The founders of SBF 200 attend Disrupt for free and get VIP access to all presentations, breakouts and roundtables at the show.
2. Free exhibition space for all three days of the show: The SBF 200 is the only early-stage startup allowed to exhibit at Disrupt. Pay-to-play is gone and no one can buy their way to the trading floor.
3. iinvestor interest and media attention: The TheTechWarrior seal of approval is not easy to earn and weighs heavily in the startup world. Rest assured that investors looking for future unicorns and journalists looking for the next big story will be drawn to the SBF 200.
4. Workshops and pitch training: The founders of SBF 200 are invited to exclusive workshops and receive special pitch training from TheTechWarrior employees. Oh, and a few other surprise perks mentioned later.
5. Flash Pitch for Investors and TheTechWarrior Editors: That special training comes in handy when it’s time to make your pitch count. You get valuable feedback, and who knows? You might even pique an investor’s interest.
6. A Chance to Compete for $100,000 in Startup Battlefield: We’ve saved the best for last. TheTechWarrior editors will select 20 startups from the SBF 200 as Startup Battlefield finalists. Founders of those 20 companies receive personal pitch coaching, are presented at TheTechWarrior and pitch on the main stage in front of the entire Disrupt audience. The eventual winner takes home the $100,000 stock-free prize and all the credit.
Think you have what it takes to take part in the TheTechWarrior Startup Battlefield 200? To be eligible for reimbursement, your company must:
Be an early stage startup Have a minimum viable product Represent any vertical Represent any geographic location Have step feature innovation in your vertical Have Bootstrap or have pre-scale financing (variable by industry)
We accept applications on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application here as soon as possible. The deadline is July 31, and we will begin sending acceptance notices on July 1.
TheTechWarrior Disrupt 2022 will take place in San Francisco on October 18-20 with an online day on October 21. You have just read six compelling reasons with all the benefits and possibilities that this opportunity offers. Do your best, beat the July 31 deadline and apply for TheTechWarrior Startup Battlefield 200.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or participating in TheTechWarrior Disrupt 2022? Please contact our sales team for sponsorship at: fill in this form†